As already announced in the AIP Clearinhouse WG Mailing-list, the Renewable Energy Web Accessible Folder, RE-WAF http://www.webservice-energy.org/metadata/ has been register as component and services in the GEOSS Component and Service Registry. It contains ISO 19119 Metadata created by the INSPIRE on-line editor tool, describing and given access to WSDL Web Services and JSR-168 Portlet Application Clients. It is ready to be harvested by GEOSS Clearinghouses.
Lionel MENARD
Monday, February 16, 2009
The RE-WAF ready to be harvested
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was able to harvest all 8 docs after relaxing the validation rules. Earlier 4 of the docs failed validation because of missing coupling:
ReplyDelete/gmd:MD_Metadata/gmd:identificationInfo/srv:SV_ServiceIdentification/srv:couplingType/srv:SV_CouplingType/@codeListValue
the records appear as the newest on the REST endpoint:
http://geoss.esri.com/geoportal/rest/find/document
Marten Hogeweg
Hi Marten,
ReplyDeletethanx for harvesting the RE WAF. The link you mentioned above, does not seems to th the one for RE WAF results display. Nevertheless, I've search the ESRI Geo portal and I've been able to correctly view for the Metadata file in the WAF the corresponding entry result in the portal. This is great !
I correctly see Meteonorm, NCEP Forecast, EMPClimate metadata for both Web Service and/or JSR-168 Portlet.
For the Solemi I don't know why the Metadata that I've generated for pointing to the JSR-168 Portlet are missing some value (gmd:linkage). I will rebuilt them.
For HelioClim I get two results and this one (http://geoss.esri.com/geoportal/catalog/search/viewMetadataDetails.page?uuid={C78E69D9-73FF-4877-AC57-2D0749E9E68F}) appear to come from an old entry of the registry. The other one correctly point to the RE WAF.
So, I will correct the Solemei Porlet metadata xml file and I will generate a new entry for HelioClim that point to a new JSR-168 Portlet that we've developed for this resource. I will let you know by then.
Thanks for your contribution.
Best regards,
Lionel
Hi Marten and all,
ReplyDeletecorrection and addition have been made according to the above post.
When you got time could you please re-index ?
PS I still get the old HelioClim entry mentioned above.
Cheers,
Lionel
hi Lionel,
ReplyDeleteI reharvested the docs. all 9 passed validation and got published. please verify them.
regards,
Marten
Hi Marten,
ReplyDeletesorry to haven't reply sooner, I don't read this blog daily.
Yes I've been able to check that the nine resources are OK within the ESRI Portal. That's great !
There is still some old resources appearing, like this one:
http://geoss.esri.com/geoportal/rest/document/%7BE3171FA7-7392-410C-B157-A56980D0F90D%7D
and this one:
http://geoss.esri.com/geoportal/rest/document/%7BC78E69D9-73FF-4877-AC57-2D0749E9E68F%7D
which should not appear anymore.
They should come from old entries made in the Registry. Could you check from your side and in case removed them.
Thanks a lot.
Lionel